Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Felicity Sweepstakes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Everyone, Isn't this the day that the winners of the Felicity sweepstakes are to be chosen?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really? it's today! I hope it is, dought I'll win but hey, its worth a shot right?!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't remember to enter everyday, and I didn't have everyone I know entering so I don't think I have a shot, but it would be really cool if someone on HB won something.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I managed to get myself, my mom and my sister to enter everyday. We will just have to wait and see.

    Ashley

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I was thinking it would be really cool if someone here won.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope someone here wins one of the prizes!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Yes, I believe that AG said that they would announce the winners of all the prizes "on or around 12/20/05." I only entered my mom and I once or twice, so I don't have a shot really, but I hope that at least one person from this board wins something! Remember, there's the grand prize (Felicity and Elizabeth's entire collection), but there are also 5 first prizes (Felicity and Elizabeth 2-Doll Best Friends Collection), and 20 second prizes (either Felicity or Elizabeth).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •